On Asset Living's 36th birthday, we reflect on the many achievements and milestones that led to the growth and momentum we have seen as a proven third-party property management partner. Throughout the years, success has been the outcome of knowing who we are and what we believe in as an organization. From fostering community and driving a positive impact that reflects our belief that everyone deserves a place to call home to becoming the most trusted partner in real estate, Asset Living remains true to its four corporate values: Family, Drive, Honesty and Impact. With a growing brand that has industry-leading career opportunities, and a diverse portfolio of properties across the U.S. –we have a lot to celebrate!
To begin, let us take a step back and reflect on our progress over the years.
- 1986 - During the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, Asset Living was founded out of necessity to improve property operations for failing investments of an S&L bank. To this day, investors hire Asset Living to turn around their properties.
- 1998 - Our largest multi-family client invests in their first off-campus property, prompting us to join them in the space.
- 2009 - Asset Living joined the ranks and became one of the 560 property management companies to hold an AMO (Accredited Management Organization) spot.
- 2011- Named the number one third-party property manager in the Student Housing Business, number 34 by the National Multifamily Housing Committee, and our portfolio grew to 34,000 units.
- 2013 - Greystone Asset Management was acquired, broadening the diversity of our multi-family asset classes. In the same year, a new development division was created –– entirely dedicated to leasing efforts for new construction.
- 2016 - Asset is engaged to manage CCG Portfolio (42,000 beds) and seamlessly transitions 74 properties over a 45-day period. The resulting success verifies that no task is too large or too complicated for Asset.
- 2018 – Asset Living reimagines our brand uniting the company under one consistent voice and image. Thus, Asset Living brand was launched with a new logo.
- 2019 – Poetic, a Houston-based digital agency was acquired by Asset Living and the partnership has since advanced our technology, marketing, and advertising capabilities.
- 2020 - Asset Living acquired a Phoenix-based firm that in turn expanded our multi-family footprint into the Southwest. Later that year, a second acquisition in Dallas led to an expansion of Asset Living's affordable property management portfolio.
- 2021 – Asset Living acquired three companies –– expanding the company’s presence in the Southeast and Western U.S. while adding two new corporate offices in Atlanta and Denver.
- 2022 - Ranked the fourth largest third-party property manager by the National Multifamily Housing Committee Top 50, Asset Living also maintained its top third-party property manager ranking by Student Housing Business for over a decade.
All of these moments, achievements and milestones have made a profound impact on the direction of Asset Living, but we would not be where we are today without our driven employees, partners, clients, and residents. To each of you: Thank you. We are grateful for your trust, loyalty, and look forward to what we can accomplish together in these next 36 years!
For any questions regarding our properties or services, please visit Asset Living’s service suite or get in touch with someone from the team using the website contact form.
The information presented on or through this website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Any reference to amenities, services, rules, policies, or procedures at an apartment community is general in nature, and each apartment community may have amenities, services, rules, policies, and procedures that differ from those referenced on this website. Please consult with your apartment community for the exact amenities, services, rules, policies, or procedures applicable.